WHAT WE’RE DOING
- We have moved all equipment like boxes and weights to each reformer to cut down on movement around the room.
- We have ramped up the frequency of cleaning & disinfecting the studio, machines, props, etc. to several times throughout the day and are steam cleaning floors daily.
- We are washing the loops with sanitation detergent frequently.
- Clients should wipe down equipment and props with disinfectant before and after class.
- We are limiting hands-on adjustments. Watch and listen for cues.
- We trained employees on how to limit the spread of COVID-19, including how to screen themselves for symptoms. Employees that need to self-isolate due to COVID-19 will be encouraged to stay home (also supported by our sick leave policy), to prevent infection in the workplace.
- We are keeping online classes and privates in addition to in-studio classes to allow for flexible workout options.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
- Grip socks are now required and sold at the studio.
- We are asking clients to wash their hands or use the hand sanitizers located throughout the studio, before and after class.
- Please be careful to clean every single thing you have touched during class, including all parts of the machine, props, etc.
- We are now selling the double loops that you put your hands and feet in, for those interested. You can bring these and clip them on at the beginning of class.
- Clients are asked to wait outside until 5 minutes before class starts.
- We encourage clients to stay home and rest up if they’re feeling unwell. We are happy to waive late cancellation fees if you are sick during this time; just try to let us know before your class or private session.
- Continue to come to class to relieve stress and boost your immune system!