We are 100% committed to your health and well-being and want you to feel comfortable and confident about coming to Mighty!
WHAT WE’RE DOING
- We have spaced reformers 6 feet apart to follow social distancing guidelines. We have eliminated classes that switch rooms for now so you will remain on one piece of equipment during class.
- We have moved all equipment like boxes and weights to each reformer to cut down on movement around the room.
- We have ramped up the frequency of cleaning & disinfecting the studio, machines, props, etc. to several times throughout the day and are steam cleaning floors daily.
- We are washing the loops with sanitation detergent every night.
- Clients should wipe down equipment and props with disinfectant before and after class.
- We are opting-out of hands-on adjustments. Watch and listen for cues.
- We trained employees on how to limit the spread of COVID-19, including how to screen themselves for symptoms. Employees that need to self-isolate due to COVID-19 will be encouraged to stay home (also supported by our sick leave policy), to prevent infection in the workplace.
- Retail items will still be available. If an item is tried on, it will not be put back on the racks for 48 hours.
- We are checking the temperature of all staff at the beginning of their shift and all clients as they enter the studio. Clients with an elevated temperature will be asked to leave and will be refunded for the class or private.
- All staff will wear masks.
- We are keeping online classes and privates in addition to in-studio classes to allow for flexible workout options.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
- You are required to wear a mask or face covering at all times. We have masks if you need one.
- Gloves are not required, but we do have gloves for you if you choose to wear them.
- Toe sox are now required and sold at the studio.
- We are asking clients to wash their hands or use the hand sanitizers located throughout the studio, before and after class.
- Please be careful to clean every single thing you have touched during class, including all parts of the machine, props, etc.
- Use the supplied paper towels instead of wipe-down towels to clean. We also have disinfectant wipes available. We are suspending use of cold-scented towels and towel service (feel free to bring your own!).
- We are now selling the double loops that you put your hands and feet in, for those interested. You can bring these and clip them on at the beginning of class.
- Clients are asked to wait outside until 5 minutes before class starts, while maintaining a 6 feet distance from one another.
- We encourage clients to stay home and rest up if they’re feeling unwell. We are happy to waive late cancellation fees if you are sick during this time; just try to let us know before your class or private session.
- Continue to come to class to relieve stress and boost your immune system!